Mac OS X
Components Crossplatform Mac & Win Server Client Old Guides Examples
New in version: 7.3 7.4 7.5 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 8.6 Statistic
End a CURL session.
|Component||Version||macOS||Windows||Server||FileMaker Cloud||FileMaker iOS SDK|
|curl||The CURL session handle.||$curl|
Returns "OK" on success or error on failure.
DescriptionEnd a CURL session.
This function must be the last function to call for a CURL session. It is the opposite of the CURL.New function and must be called with the same handle as input that the CURL.New call returned.
This will effectively close all connections this handle has used and possibly has kept open until now. Don't call this function if you intend to transfer more files.
Any uses of the handle after this function has been called and have returned, are illegal. This kills the handle and all memory associated with it!
Please don't try to close a running transfer.
Download URL to temp file:
- CURL/WebServices/magento older
- CURL/CURL Download in Background
- CURL/CURL get and put/CURLS get and put
- CURL/CURL Download Text
- CURL/CURL FMS Admin API
- CURL/Email/Email Client IMAP Optimized
- CURL/Email/Build and send HTML Email with inline graphic
- CURL/Email/Build and send Email
- CURL/Email/old examples/CURL Send Email with PDF attachments
- Use root certificates included with FileMaker
- Upload email to Sent folder via IMAP
- Amazon S3 Upload with Mime Type and Permissions
- Using Apple's Global Service Exchange web service in FileMaker
- Query geolocation in FileMaker via MBS Plugin and Google Maps API
- Sending emails in FileMaker with MBS Plugin
- Tip of the day: FTP File Upload
- Swiss Post Webservice to verify addresses
- Using CURL with Rosette web service
- Translate PHP script with CURL to FileMaker Script
Created 18th August 2014, last changed 22nd March 2016
Feedback: Report problem or ask question.
MBS Xojo Plugins