|Examples||Mac & Win||Server||Client||Guides||Statistic||FMM||Blog||Deprecated||Old|
End a CURL session.
|CURL||2.5||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||✅ Yes|
(old name: CURL.Cleanup)
|curl||The CURL session handle.||$curl|
Returns "OK" on success or error on failure.
DescriptionEnd a CURL session.
This function must be the last function to call for a CURL session. It is the opposite of the CURL.New function and must be called with the same handle as input that the CURL.New call returned.
This will effectively close all connections this handle has used and possibly has kept open until now. Don't call this function if you intend to transfer more files.
Any uses of the handle after this function has been called and have returned, are illegal. This kills the handle and all memory associated with it!
Please don't try to close a running transfer.
Used to be named CURL.Cleanup, but we changed named to CURL.Release in version 10.2.
Download URL to temp file:
- CURL/Amazon S3/Containers in S3
- CURL/CURL Custom Function
- CURL/CURL Download PDF and add preview with DynaPDF
- CURL/CURL Download Picture with Info
- CURL/CURL Low Level Sockets
- CURL/Email/IMAP Email List
- CURL/Email/IMAP Email
- WebHook/Trigger script with Webhook/Trigger script with Webhook
- WebHook/WebHook Chat/WebHook Chat
- WebViewer/WebViewer Images
- How long do you wait for Insert From URL to finish?
- SFTP Upload with temporary file
- CURL Custom Function
- Trigger Scripts via WebHook
- SMTP with OAuth for Office 365 in FileMaker
- Sending email with a huge custom function
- Use Inline Graphics in Emails
- Translating Insert from URL options for CURL to MBS Plugin calls
- Socket changes for MBS FileMaker Plugin
- Using Apple's Global Service Exchange web service in FileMaker
This function is free to use.
Created 18th August 2014, last changed 26th April 2023