Components Crossplatform Mac & Win Server Client Old Deprecated Guides Examples Videos
New in version: 10.2 10.3 10.4 10.5 11.0 11.1 11.2 11.3 11.4 11.5 Statistic FMM Blog
Sets whether to verify host.
|CURL||2.5||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||✅ Yes||✅ Yes|
|curl||The CURL session handle.||$curl|
|Value||Whether to verify host.
Pass 0 to not verify, 1 for limited check and 2 for full check.
Returns "OK" on success.
DescriptionSets whether to verify host.
This option determines whether libcurl verifies that the server cert is for the server it is known as.
When negotiating a SSL connection, the server sends a certificate indicating its identity.
When value is 2, that certificate must indicate that the server is the server to which you meant to connect, or the connection fails.
Curl considers the server the intended one when the Common Name field or a Subject Alternate Name field in the certificate matches the host name in the URL to which you told Curl to connect.
When the value is 1, the certificate must contain a Common Name field, but it doesn't matter what name it says. (This is not ordinarily a useful setting).
When the value is 0, the connection succeeds regardless of the names in the certificate.
The default, since 7.10, is 2.
This option controls checking the server's claimed identity. The server could be lying. To control lying, see CURL SetOptionSSLVerifyPeer.
When you don't set the options for certificate path or load system certificates, the MBS Plugin will disable the verify step to let the transfer run.
See also SSL_VERIFYHOST option in CURL manual.
Disable SSL Verification:
Enables verification and uses cacert.pem file for certificates:
- CURL/CURL Download Picture to file
- CURL/CURL Send Form
- CURL/Email/Build and send Email
- CURL/Email/Build and send HTML Email with inline graphics
- CURL/Email/IMAP Email Upload
- CURL/WebServices/AdobeSign WebService
- CURL/WebServices/Magento2 REST API
- CURL/WebServices/Twilio API Send SMS Json
- CURL/WebServices/Twitter oAuth
- Third Party/Google OAUTH 2 example
- GMail for emails with MBS Plugin
- Email Script for FileMaker
- Upload email to Sent folder via IMAP
- Sending emails in FileMaker with MBS Plugin
- Sending Email with FileMaker via MBS Plugin
- Translate PHP script with CURL to FileMaker Script
- CURL from command line to Plugin
Created 18th August 2014, last changed 22nd July 2021
Feedback: Report problem or ask question.
MBS Xojo Plugins