|Mac & Win
Queries error log.
Returns JSON or error.
DescriptionQueries error log.
Error log gets activated with ClearErrors, which also clears all entries.
Please call ClearErrors function on beginning of a script and then on the end of the script, use HadErrors function to check if there was a problem. Use this function to query JSON with error details.
Querying the error log turns it off until the next call to ClearErrors function. You can add own entries with AddToErrorLog function.
Errors are tracked per thread, so on a server each PSoS session has its own error log. And it includes errors from subscripts.
Our error log is in addition to trace functions and Plugin.SetErrorScriptTrigger function.
Try the error log:
- Version 12.3
- Control printing in FileMaker with MBS Plugin on Windows
- FileMaker and MongoDB
- Top 10 from the MBS Plugin in 2022
- MBS Plugin 12.4 for Claris FileMaker
- MBS FileMaker Plugin, version 12.4pr1
- MBS FileMaker Plugin 12.3
- MBS Plugin 12.3 for Claris FileMaker
- MBS FileMaker Plugin, version 12.3pr5
- New error log functions for FileMaker
- Looping over records in FileMaker with error checking
This function is free to use.
Created 23th June 2022, last changed 23th June 2022